Friday, June 7, 2013

I am going to be published

So my last post said that I have a lot of projects going on. I've still been writing for Being Latino. Most recently I wrote two articles about coffee and student debt. Be sure to check them out.

My friend and I have also started a website called Geek Curious so if you are a geek or want to learn about the geek culture, go check it out. We just started it and will officially launch next week. We are also on Facebook and Twitter where you can follow us at @geekcurious.

My last announcement is that a poem of mine will be published in the upcoming issue of River Poets Journal. The poem "Abuela's Food" will be published at the end of the month. I am very happy.

That's all for now. Be sure to check back soon for more announcements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home