Friday, October 12, 2012

November is coming


November is coming which means that I am busy preparing for it. For the past few years I’ve competed in two writing competitions in November: NaNoWriMo and November PAD Challenge. Why do I do both? Well, NaNo is for novel writing and the PAD challenge is for poeming. And I guess I like to keep myself so busy that I’m on the verge of losing my grip on things. Both have proven to be very helpful for me in the past. The last two novels I wrote for NaNo are being edited and one is very close to being ready to be e-published. I have not sent out any poems yet (I am seriously considering hiring an assistant to help with submissions), but when I finally do I have many to send out. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home