Friday, June 14, 2013

And More Projects

A few posts ago, I said that I had many projects going on that were keeping me busy. Since then, I posted links to some of the articles I've written, a book review and a poem that was accepted to be published.

My other projects are still keeping me busy. As a participant and winner of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), I can receive 5 printed copies of the novel I wrote for free. The catch: I have to have it edited by the end of this month. The offer expires on June 30th. So I have been busy, busy, busy trying to finish editing. I already know it's not going to be ready to be published, but the thought of having it printed is exciting.

But that's not all I've been doing.

A friend and I have created a website called Geek Curious which is a site for all things geek including beginner guides and how to's for people who are not as geeky as we are. We just launched and have already posted two articles with many more to come. I hope you will take the time to check out the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home